Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Dissatisfied.

How are you supposed to exist in the present moment when your constantly wishing you were somewhere else? Somewhere where the sky is blue and your heart at peace. 

How are you supposed to feel fulfilled and content with where your at when it's not where you need to be. 
All I know, if anything, is that I need to get there, no matter what. So, until then nothing else matters. Right? 
See, I'm trying to slow down, breathe. Take it day by day. Yet all I constantly wish for is something else. Another piece of peace. Things unattainable. Twisted nature. And as a result, I'm so discontent with so much. My environment, my own nature. And that is so exhausting. It is so exhausting never to be quite..enough for yourself. And all most be too much. The intensity of my complexity is exhausting sometimes. 
How do you bear your own weight? Coexist as one; angel and devil. 
Constantly being your own worst enemy- how do you fight yourself? This I truly don't know.
And so I sit in a maze of dissatisfaction and discontent. 

This, simply is not enough. 
And perhaps that is a blessing in disguise, maybe this will push me onto greater + bigger things, but for now it is heavy burden to carry. 
Not enough not enough not enough. 
For real. 
BE 

No comments:

Post a Comment